Small Business Optimization
Small business owners are typically highly skilled in their field (plumbing, law, retail, hair care, etc.), but they are not experts in information technology. However, today’s competitive, ever-changing business environment requires a small business to utilize technology for success.
Logical Imagination assists new and existing small businesses by implementing information technology solutions to improve and optimize their resources.
- We help small businesses setup QuickBooks for accounting, improving simple day-to-day tasks like invoicing and paying bills.
- We help construction firms implement job costing so that they have more accurate reports on profits and losses per project.
- We help retail stores setup POS (point of sale) systems to more accurately track inventory and sales data and to improve customer service.
- We help churches implement CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools to better manage their members, events and missions.
Many small business owners have a list of plans for their business, but they do not have the time, energy or knowledge to tackle those plans. Unless you are in the information technology field or are otherwise proficient with maintaining hardware and solving software issues, you will likely benefit from the services of IT consultants.
We can help you ensure your valuable business data is backed up in case of emergencies, train you and your staff and advise on technology upgrades and methods of using technology to streamline your business and improve productivity, including the following:
- Accounting Software
- Business Websites
- Cloud Computing Services
- Mobile Devices (laptops, cell phones, tablets, etc.)
- Point-of-sale (POS) Systems
- Social Media Platforms
- Word Processing, Spreadsheets, and Presentations