Object-Oriented Design Patterns Training
- ( - Eastern)
This course provides software developers with skills to create high quality, object-oriented designs exhibiting improved flexibility, reduced maintenance costs, and with increased understanding of the resulting code. Participants learn by examining and discussing the 23 patterns made famous by the "Gang of Four" book. Although this course is theoretical in nature, examples and code snippets are provided to illustrate the patterns and the rationale for using that pattern.
This course is designed for software developers looking to improve their design choices in creating object-oriented applications.
- Improve software architecture
- Build design pattern vocabulary
- Discuss trade-offs in applying various design patterns
- Gain concepts and tools for writing better object-oriented code
- Gain concepts for better documenting object-oriented code
- Review relevant UML notation
If you need customized content or another version of this course please contact us.
- May 23 - May 24
- Jun 13 - Jun 14
- Jul 24 - Jul 25
- Aug 29 - Aug 30
- Sep 26 - Sep 27
PrerequisitesShould have thorough knowledge of and programming experience with an object-oriented programming language.
You will need the following software/setup for this class:
Object-Oriented Design Patterns
- What are Design Patterns?
- Principles of Patterns
- Categorization of Patterns
- UML Review
- Object Creation Patterns
- Factory Method
- Abstract Factory
- Structural Patterns
- Behavioral Patterns
- Chain of Responsibility
- Template Method