Test-Driven Development Using Visual Studio and C# Training
- ( - Eastern)
If you need customized content or another version of this course please contact us.
- Jan 25
- Feb 21
- Mar 18
- Apr 18
- May 31
- Jun 27
PrerequisitesThe student should have a basic knowledge of the .NET Framework and experience programming in C# with Visual Studio.
You will need the following software/setup for this class:
Course examples require Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and Windows 7sp1 or higher. The free Visual Studio Community 2017 can be used.
Test-Driven Development Using Visual Studio and C#
- Test-Driven Development
- What Is Test-Driven Development (TDD)?
- Functional Tests / Customer Tests
- Unit Tests / Programmer Tests
- Test Automation
- Simple Design
- A Visual Studio Test Drive
- TDD with Legacy Code
- Visual Studio Unit Testing Fundamentals
- Structure of Unit Tests
- Unit Testing Framework
- Test Cases
- Test Classes
- Test Runners
- Ignoring Tests
- Initialization and Cleanup
- More about Unit Testing Framework
- Expected Exceptions
- Custom Asserts
- Debugging Unit Tests