Google Analytics 4 Training
1 day (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern)
No open dates. Contact us to schedule.
Google Analytics is a robust analytics suite that is integrated with Google's data and other application service offerings. By monitoring, tracking, and analyzing visitors to your website and their activities on your website, you can determine the effectiveness of your site content, promotions, and advertising campaigns and technical details such as site architecture and navigation.
With Universal Analytics ready to be sunset by 2023, this course will prepare you to understand Google Analytics 4 projects. The course covers fundamental concepts, including reports, how GA4 works behind the scenes, the event data model, event parameters, user properties, and more.
Google Analytics 4
- Google Analytics 4 Implementation
- The History of Google
- What is Google Analytics 4?
- What about Google Universal Analytics?
- Who can use Google Analytics?
- Creating a Google Analytics Account
- Connecting an Account to a Website
- Creating a Tag Manager Account
- Understanding Tag Manager
- Navigating the Google Analytics Interface
- Traffic Volume
- Traffic Relevance
- Devices and Technology
- Overlapping Segments
- Traffic Volume
- Using Events
- Capturing Data Using Events
- Google Tag Manager
- Analyzing and Using Events
- Page-Level Analysis
- Path Analysis
- Cohort Analysis
- Retention Analysis
- Engagement Overview
- Individual User Actions
- UserID Tracking
- Meaningful Traffic
- What is a Funnel?
- Funnel-Based Goal Analysis
- Business Goals
- Monetization Reports
- Attribution Modeling
- Data Modeling
- Custom Reports and Looker Studio
- Tabular Reports
- Looker Studio Basics
- Chart Types in Looker Studio
- Using Data Filters and Other Tools
- Formulas and Arithmetic in Looker Studio
- Advanced Custom Funnels in Looker Studio
- User Behavior
- User Properties and Audiences
- User ID Tracking Fundamentals
- Implement User ID Tracking
- E-commerce and Monetization
- E-commerce Data Collection
- Product Views, Add to Carts, and More
- Capturing Data Dynamically
Before Taking this ClassYou should have basic computer skills and be comfortable using a web browser. You should have some familiarity with viewing HTML code, a working understanding of how websites function, including basic terms such as traffic, hits, and visits.
Software/Setup For this Class
- Any web browser (Google Chrome, FireFox, etc.)
Do you have five (5) or more people needing this class and want us to deliver it at your location?