Power BI for Decision Makers Training
1 day (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern)
Register for a live online class.
Microsoft Power BI software is designed for data analysis and the creation of visualizations. Data analysts prepare data, perform initial analysis, and create visualizations that are then passed to business data decision-makers. These decision-makers can use Power BI's tools to explore the data, perform further analysis to find new insights, make decisions, and create customized reports to share their findings. Decision makers of all types, including managers and executives, must interact with, interpret, and develop reports based on data and analysis provided to them.
This course is designed for professionals in various job roles who receive Power BI data visualizations and reports from data analysts or data visualization engineers. These data report recipients must use the features and capabilities of Power BI to fully explore the visualizations and initial analyses provided to them in reports, perform additional analysis to ask next-level questions about the data, and customize and create new visualizations and dashboards to share new insights and create compelling reports.
- Explore Power BI reports
- Analyze data to get answers and insights
- Sort and group data for analysis and reporting
- Filter visualizations
- Prepare reports
- Troubleshoot, collaborate, and share reports
- Exploring Power BI Reports
- Data Analysis Workflow with Power BI
- Explore Reports in the Power BI Service
- Edit Reports
- Analyzing Data to Get Answers and Insights
- Configure Data Visualizations
- Ask New Questions by Changing Aggregation
- Find Answers with Calculations
- Sorting and Grouping Data for Analysis and Reporting
- Sort Data
- Group Data
- Filtering Visualizations
- Filter Data to Refine Analysis
- Create Slicers for Reports
- Preparing Reports
- Format and Annotate Reports
- Emphasize Data in Reports
- Troubleshooting, Sharing, and Collaborating
- Troubleshoot Data Issues
- Collaborate in Power BI
- Collaborate with Non-Power BI Users
Before Taking this ClassNone.
Software/Setup For this Class
Do you have five (5) or more people needing this class and want us to deliver it at your location?