UX Analysis and Usability Testing
According to Peter Morville, the user experience is not meaningful or valuable unless it incorporates all the following benefits:
- Does the content fill a need?
- Is it easy to use?
- Is it easy to find what is needed at any time?
- Is it trustworthy and believable?
- Does it evoke positive emotion and appreciation?
- Is it usable by people with disabilities?
- Does it deliver value, advance the mission, or contribute to the bottom line?
User experience (UX) analysis is the process of measuring the interaction between a user and a product against these UX benchmark goals.
Logical Imagination uses measurement tools like A/B testing, eye tracking, surveys, interviews, and usability testing to analyze user experience.
The goal? To change the design or user interface of a product to maximize user engagement, such as keeping users on a page longer, giving them a better, more enjoyable experience, or driving conversion rate optimization (CRO).